Vascular Flora of PA: Annotated Checklist and Atlas

A hardback book I keep by my chair in the living room and use all of the time is:

The Vascular Flora of Pennsylvania: Annotated Checklist and Atlas

By Ann Fowler Rhoads, William MacKinley Klein

Is available online thanks to
GOOGLE Book Search. It is a large image that loads page by page as you scroll. You probably need a high speed internet connection to use this well.
If you type "Vascular Flora Pennsylvania + a plant name" in the GOOGLE Book Search field it will take you to the page with that plant's range map on it.

(note: you have to scroll down to page "vii" before you see much.)

I think the book is easier to use but I use the online version occasionally when I am away from home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amerian Bells - Clematis section Viornae

A Male Rufous Hummingbird visited our garden for a few days

Nov. 21st Meeting - Local Ecologist to speak about new possibilities in biocontrol of invasive species .