The last post of 2007






The ice storms and dreary weather have gotten me down so I just want to do one more post this year to keep my spirits up and try to think about spring.












I do like cacti with ice on them. but I prefer them with flowers!

















Eventually spring will come, I can hardly wait!


Happy New Year










The new flower of the week in the greenhouse is
Lachenalia viridiflora











Erythronium americanum
red anthered form in the wild in Lancaster Co. PA










Narcissus rupicola in our garden last spring. It is good to know it is near the cacti just waiting for a little bit of warm waether.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amerian Bells - Clematis section Viornae

A Male Rufous Hummingbird visited our garden for a few days

Nov. 21st Meeting - Local Ecologist to speak about new possibilities in biocontrol of invasive species .