The Native Plant Network



I just learned about The Native Plant Network

including the Native Plant Journal
The Journal has some good articles. Iin my quick scan of the issue with the Trillium grandiflorum on the cover I found the articles on Trillium propagation were by two people I know, Bill Cullina and Stephanie Solt. The Articles are available electronically(for 2006 and earlier only) so I expect to finad a lot of good reading!

and the
Native plant propagation Database
The protocols are based on large scale harvesting and cleaning but I expect to find a lot of useable information here as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amerian Bells - Clematis section Viornae

A Male Rufous Hummingbird visited our garden for a few days

Nov. 21st Meeting - Local Ecologist to speak about new possibilities in biocontrol of invasive species .